Payroll is one such painful process that can be outsourced to us. We take a proactive and
professional approach to deliver solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients.
While payroll processing there are many confusing things to track, including forms to locate,
tax tables to update, reports to submit, and payments to make. All this increase susceptibility
to mistakes and you'll land up paying penalties or the unwanted delays. But Outsource minimizes your risks; avoid all the delays and penalties. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India just like FSSAI license consultancy services so than you got the FSSAI License officially granted by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India We will helping you to acquire FSSAI License itís not a complicated service as you think we easily provide the FSSAI License because we are very experienced and talented FSSAI License Consultants.
A. Payroll – Scope of work- Monthly Payroll Processing
• Receiving input data from client i.e. attendance Register, detail of resigned/newly joined employees.
• Preparation of monthly payroll with detail break-up i.e. department wise, location wise & cost center wise. Circulation of Monthly Payroll Sheet.
• Reimbursements (Part of CTC) based on input.
• Payroll Statement for Bank Transfer.
• FSSAI License Consultants.
• Monthly Report of Statutory Deductions i.e. E.P.F., ESIC, Professional Tax & Labor Welfare Fund for timely payment.
• Pay slip to Individual Employees through e-mail
• Full & Final Settlement Letter of Resigned employees
• Update Leave Register, Salary & Wages Register
• Leave Report to Individual Employees through E-Mail.
• Generate Statutory and MIS Reports.
• Computation of Leave Encashment Annually/Periodically as per Company Leave Policy.
• Computation of Tax Card of Individual Employees & Circulate it directly to employees through E-mail.
• Compilation of Investment Declaration Documents from Employees to set-off rebate & deduction for tax saving of individual employees.
• Making and Deposit of Form 24 with Income Tax Department.
• Preparation & Filling of Quarterly/Annual TDS Return of Salary (Form 24Q) As per Income Tax Act 1961.
• Generation of Form 16 & Form 12BA for individual Employees.
• Updating & Suggestion for Tax planning on periodic development on taxation matters.
• Support to Individual employees for Filling of Annual Income Tax Return.
• Advising of any changes in the Income Tax Act from time to time.
• Filing Income Tax returns for employees and obtaining PAN Nos., if desired.
• Handling of all Payroll related queries of employees.
B) Statutory Administration
I. Provident Fund
1.Deposit of statutory deductions from salaries like PF/ESI/PT etc.
2.Preparation and filing of monthly returns
3.Preparation and filing of Annual Returns
4.Verification and submission of the filled up Nomination forms
5.Transfer forms and Withdrawal forms received from employees.
II. Professional Tax
1.Preparation of Form 5 and Remittance
III. Employee State Insurance
1.Preparation of ESI Challan and Remittance
2.Preparation and filing of half yearly ESI returns
3.Filing of ESI declaration forms of the employees with ESI